Chandler Concrete prides itself on the wide variety of Ready Mixed products it offers. Find your solution to your
concrete problems through our extensive product line.
• Hot Water: Hot water used in your concrete will help offset the increased setting time during winter months.
• Accelerators: Accelerators are used in concrete to offset the increased setting time during winter months.
• Cold Water: Cold water used in your concrete will help offset the decrease in set time and help manage the concrete finish.
• Retarder: Retarder used in your concrete will help offset the decrease in set time and help manage your finish.
• Fibers: Fibers are an alternate to welded wire reinforcement for secondary reinforcing in concrete.
• Superplasticizers: Use in your concrete when there is a need for high flowability, high-early strengths and increased
• Air-Entrainment Admixture: Air-entraining admixtures are used to purposely introduce and stabilize microscopic air
bubbles in concrete. Air-entrainment will dramatically improve the durability of concrete exposed to cycles of freezing and
• Self-Consolidating Concrete: Self consolidating concrete is highly flowable, non-segregating concrete
that can spread into place, fill formwork and encapsulate even very congested reinforcement, without vibration.
• Flowable Fill: Flowable fill is a self compacting, cementitious material used primary as a backfill material in lieu of
compacted soil backfill.
•Concrete Barrier Block: Solid Concrete Block, 2ft.tall by 3 ft. wide by 6ft. long, weigh approximately 5500 lbs. that interlock with
each other to create retaining walls, material storage bins, fences, barriers, and so on.
•Dramix Steel Fibers: Normal steel reinforcement gives you only one plane of reinforcement; steel fibers reinforce your
concrete in all directions. It's very economical when compared to conventional steel reinforcement; it eliminates the hassle of
the labor intensive placement of mesh and bars along with the fact that you don't have to worry about exact designed location.