Designers & Architects
Designers and architects know that details can make a huge difference in the appearance and performance of materials used in both residential and commercial building projects. Everything from masonry firewall ratings and the radius capabilities of a retaining wall block to colors and textures factors into the success of a project.
Chandler has decades of experience working with building and landscape architects and designers on both residential and commercial projects of all sizes. We provide one source for hardscapes, masonry, and concrete for your designs.
A full-time engineer on the Chandler staff is available to consult with architects and designers as needed concerning structural concrete. Our sales representatives also have a wealth of knowledge about the specifications of our products. We can answer your questions about specifications, including:
- Fire ratings
- Insulation value
- Mold and moisture prevention
- Crack control
- Radius capabilities
- Weight-bearing capability
- Installation instructions
We are able to meet LEED V4 requirements. In addition, our company is taking steps to achieve economic, environmental, and social sustainability with the use of recycled materials, life cycle assessments, stormwater management, and other measures.
- Grotto® Hardscapes – We offer smooth and weathered stone with a rich color selection and versatile sizes that can create a variety of patterns. As par to the Grotto Hardscape line, we offer two retaining wall systems.
- VERSA-LOK® Retaining Wall Systems – Segmental retaining walls are made from high-strength concrete units, dry-stacked, interlocked with pins, and set on granular leveling pads. One standard unit is used to build straight walls, inside corners, outside corners, curves, and steps.
- RidgeRock Retaining Wall Systems – The RidgeRock II Retaining Wall System was developed by soil retention specialists to meet the specific design requirements of engineers, architects, contractors, and homeowners. This retaining wall features a concrete shear key in conjunction with the new Flexible Wing Positioning System (FWPS).
- Masonry – We produce a range of masonry block sizes and shapes with various face finishes, glazes, colors, and texture to add interest to any finished building.
- Concrete – Chandler’s technical service staff can optimize your concrete – developing mixes to achieve strength or other characteristics required through modification and chemical technology.
- Building Supplies – For projects in the Salisbury, NC, area, Chandler offers building supplies, including doors and windows, bricks, vinyl, decking, and more.
Contact Us for More Information
To learn more about our products and services for designers and architects, contact Mark Furr at (336) 266-5983.